Haunting History 10/26/2023 SOLD OUT
Have you heard chilling stories from Palm Beach County history?
The HSPBC is taking its third annual Haunting History to Woodlawn Cemetery under a nearly full moon. Discover Palm Beach County’s past through chilling tales of murder and mayhem surrounding the lives and deaths of local pioneers laid to rest at Woodlawn, as they are brought back to life by docents from the Richard and Pat Johnson Palm Beach County History Museum. Don’t miss out, space is limited!
PLEASE NOTE: Advance ticketing is required!
- Across from Norton Museum of Art
- Parking inside cemetery gates on the north side
- No walk-ins permitted.
- Bring a flashlight, bug repellent, and water.
- There are no restrooms on-site and ADA accessibility is limited.
- Comfortable, closed-toed shoes such as sneakers are advised, to stand and walk on imperfect pavement in the dark.
This is a rain-or-shine event. Tickets are non-refundable.