Plan Your Visit
A Handicap-Accessible Entrance is located on the east side of the building on the 1st floor with elevators to the second floor (the Museum level). Parking in metered spaces is free for handicapped decal holders.
A wheelchair is available for use by Museum visitors. Ask at the greeter desk on 2nd floor or call ahead (561) 832-4164 ext. 2.
For Your Health & Safety
- All Museum visitors over two years of age are required to arrive with a mask or face covering, which must be worn at all times in the Museum. Face masks and neck gaiters will be available for purchase in the Museum Store.
- Visitors must practice safe social distancing of six feet from others not in their party. Safe distancing decals have been installed. Visitors must follow a one-way path of arrows through the galleries.
- In addition to the Museum’s standard cleaning procedures, periodic sanitizing is done of all high-contact surfaces. A deep cleaning will take place daily.
- Water fountains may not be used. Bottled water is available for purchase in the Museum Store.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are throughout the Museum for your use.
- A maximum of two people will occupy an elevator together unless they arrive as a group.